※ 아래의 질문에 알맞은 답을 체크해주세요. 총 10문항입니다.
1. Walking early in the morning _______ my favorite recreation.
2. My friends ________ me to their home for dinner.
3. To maintain this system takes ____________ more time and effort.
4. ____________ the rent was low, we could stay in the apartment for one year more.
5. We were upset. The electrician __________ us a lot of money to fix our light.
(6 ~ 7번 문제의 지문입니다.)
- W: Excuse me. I'm looking for a computer desk for my office.
- M: What kind of desk are you looking for?
- W: Well, I prefer something with a lot of drawers.
I'm not looking to spend more than one hundred dollars.
- M: Let me go get the catalog. It has a much selection for you to choose from.
6. Where does this conversation take plce?
7. What will the man probably do next?
(8 ~ 10번까지 문제의 지문입니다.)
- In this part, you will be asked to read several texts. Each text is followed by several questions. Select the best answer. Each question is worth 3points.
- M : Hey Carol ! It’s me, Randy. We met at Cindy’s place last week.
- W : Of course, Randy. How could I forget you? I didn’t know we went to the same
University. What a coincidence! Do you know Jessica is also a student here?
I just saw her in the cafeteria getting dinner. She should be here in about 10 minutes. And I’m sure she’d be glad to see you.
- M: No, actually, I’m not in school anymore. I graduated from Stanford last year. I’m just
Here to pick up my sister, Renee. We meet everyday at 4:30 and she should have
Been here an hour ago. I’m starting to get worried.
- W : Well, there is an after-school concert today, in the school auditorium.
Maybe your sister stopped by there. Let’s just wait for Jessica and we’ll help You find sister.
8. Who was Randy supposed to meet at 4:30?
9. What time did the conversation probably take place?
10. According to Carol, where might Renee be?